Monday, April 4, 2011

Opera Night Pt.II

This post is massively overdue, not just becasue I would have liked to post earlier, but I owed the wonderful folk at Tempo and the MN opera for once again letting us come and draw them once again.

I'm swamped. there is no other real reason for lack of posts, and my time management stinks. But the opera was awesome, the costumes were great, and the show was a ton of fun, I found myself watching as much as drawing just like last time.















Really hope we get the chance to do it again.

In the meantime, getting ready for springcon...hope to have my 2 more comic done by then, as well as some re-colored older stuff i was rather fond of... biting off more than i can chew, as usual... either way, I'm looking forward to it, that sort of mad dread is starting to settle in, and that's always good for motivation.

No comments: