Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Of Student Loans.

Ha ha.

I'm in a humorous mood this week. All last week I was panicking, my loans were coming in and I, being stupid, had not yet consolidated. I've calmed down dramatically since then, I knew it was all just shock at the time, but it still felt world-ending.

It was the notice saying I owed 1,023.56 a month for the next nine years that did it, I think.

Right now, I've gotten a deferment while i hunt down someone to consolidate, SLFC apperently does not, and the very nice lady who told me all this, also told me that their "income sensitive" payment plan would only kick it down to 700+ a month. Sorry, no deal.

It'll get paid, besides, what can they do? take away Christmas? re-possess my college degree? confiscate my apartment full of nothing? give me back the last five years? (i wish) Screw you mr. monopoly guy.

Enough. working still, want to get a few more ideas out and some screen printing done by the end of the week, have a stack of things to color. I need color practice, but flat colors, spending all my time on blending when I have at best, a very loose grasp of color theory is just dumb.

And finally ( in direct contrast to my previous statement) I took another crack at those clouds.






A bit better than the seizure I posted last time. still need something more though. I'll have to make a habit of doing these.

[/rant]

No comments: