Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Madness

It's 12:08 according to the clock on the taskbar. I have a class tomarrow and a critique for a print I havent done, and in two days time, a comic convention i have nothing ready for. in less than a month,my senior project is due, and at this point, it's just barely halfway done.

I've been going to school for over five years, and is till have never figured out how to finish things. it's problem, a big one, and god help me, i haven't got a clue what to do about it.

I got up this morning and pissed around till evning, playing video games and fucking around on the internet. It seems like such a simple thing, strap shoes on and walk out the fucking door but for some retarded reason, it just isn't that simple for me, never has been, and i'm wondering if it ever will be.

Well, i work more than i used to, so i suppose that's encouraging, but it's not enough, i certainly don't feel like graduate material. And that's not just inadaquacy talking, i know this bull-shit half-assing it is not good enough to make a career out of, not enough to make a life out of. It'll have to change.

Enough.

So my comic is still only half done, but Ithought i'd upload what i have so far, I already have a lot of revisions to do, suggestion from teachers and other students, so it'll change bu not too drastically.









1 comment:

Alison said...

Dude!! Those are such dynamic pages! I can't wait to see them up on the wall.