Sunday, December 7, 2008

New item "Winter" added to yout inventory.

And just in time for December too. awesome.

Finally getting over my thanksgiving headcold/sore throat/general plague. That was loads of laughs. The car made it home alright, I'm driving my mum's truck around till it gets finished with repairs, so that's good.

Took on an album cover/ band logo job from my dad, It's just his band but it's work, and more importantly, portfolio padding. Hopefully I'll get some t-shirt screen printing out of the deal too, I'll end up doing that at cost, but once more, portfolio stuff plus experience.

It snowed all morning, looks amazing. I never get tired of watching the weather, the clouds, nature in general. Not so sure about the snow effect, looks so-so, but everything else looks more or less okay. Need more landscape practice, that's for sure.

More to come.





No comments: