Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Meet the artist

Photobucket

I have always been at odds with blogs.

I used to keep an online journal with some semi-frequency many years ago, but eventually gave it up due to my personal distaste for internet drama. It was at a point in my life as well, that I was making the sort of friends that, if i had some terrible wight upon my mind, i could talk to them, rather than spouting my damage electronically.

Understand, please, that this is my criticism towards blogs, and the idea of bloging, not the people who write them. some of my very best friends have blogs, and even the emoblogs that are nothing but emotional roller-coasters, and i respect their candidness, i just was never very good at it myself.

However, i have observed myself, and have recomended to some of my closest freinds the idea of sketchblogs, a daily journal of sketching and art aside from the various online galleries, and thought it high time to start one of my own. i promise to try and keep the emo to a minimum, as well as words in general, but i fear it may spill out, from time to time. Please accept my art as apology to any undue trauma you may experience from my use of words.

No comments: